Chemical Science (journal)
Chemical Science is a weekly peer-reviewed scientific journal covering all aspects of chemistry. It is the flagship journal of the Royal Society of Chemistry. It was established in July 2010 and is published by the Royal Society of Chemistry; before 2018, it was published monthly. It won the Best New Journal 2011 award from the Association of Learned and Professional Society Publishers. The editor-in-chief is Andrew Ian Cooper (University of Liverpool).
|Edited by||Andrew Ian Cooper|
Royal Society of Chemistry (United Kingdom)
|License||Creative Commons Attribution 3.0|
|ISO 4||Chem. Sci.|
Abstracting and indexingEdit
The journal is abstracted and indexed in:
- Science Citation Index Expanded
- Current Contents/Physical, Chemical & Earth Sciences
- Chemical Abstracts Service
- "Chemical Science". Cite journal requires
- "ALPSP Home Page". Association of Learned and Professional Society Publishers. Archived from the original on 2011-12-11. Retrieved 2012-04-24.
- Walter, Patrick. "Royal Society of Chemistry's flagship journal now free to access". Chemistry World.
- "Chemical Science". 2018 Journal Citation Reports. Web of Science (Science ed.). Thomson Reuters. 2018.