23 April 1971 |
Chertsey, Surrey, England
|Height||5 ft 8 in (1.73 m)|
|Weight||9 st (130 lb; 57 kg)|
Sinclair became a glamour model at the age of 16. Most of her modelling was glamour and softcore in British men's magazines such as Fiesta. For over two years in the mid-1990s, she was featured monthly in Club magazine. She was a popular Page 3 girl. Sinclair appeared in nine Playboy lingerie special editions, sometimes as "Charmaine Garth." She was also a lingerie model for various mail order companies.
Sinclair's career as an actress in videos began in 1990 with a series of softcore movies in which she played a sexy private eye named Samantha Spade. She also appeared in several hardcore films. Sinclair had a role in the Italian comedy Cous Cous (1996).
Sinclair announced her retirement from modelling and acting in 1999. She returned to modelling a decade later, often appearing on Sky Digital channels such as Redlight TV and working from adultwork.com. As of January 2017, Charmaine again returned to Live TV glamour modeling on online at BabeShowBabes.co.uk  on the Golden Girls channel.
- Charmaine Sinclair - Internet Adult Film Database profile Archived May 17, 2010, at the Wayback Machine.
- Hettie Judah (1998-11-29). "Interview: Charmaine Sinclair - All glammed out and nowhere to go". The Independent. Retrieved 2009-09-17.
- Playboy Special Editions – model notes
- "Charmaine Sinclair". IMDb. Retrieved 13 October 2017.
- Levy, Shawn (2014). De Niro: A Life. New York: Crown Archetype. ISBN 978-0-307-71678-1.
- "Charmaine Sinclair (@GoddessSinclair) - Twitter". twitter.com. Retrieved 13 October 2017.
- "Babe Show Babes – Watch Live Sex Shows 24/7". Babeshowbabes.co.uk. Retrieved 13 October 2017.