Charlevoix is a region in the province of Quebec in Canada.
Charlevoix may refer to:
People with the surnameEdit
- Pierre François Xavier de Charlevoix (1682–1761), French Jesuit and explorer in New France, after whom most of the place names are named, either directly or indirectly
- Charlevoix, an historical and cultural region in Quebec which contains the following:
- Charlevoix–Côte-de-Beaupré, provincial electoral district in Quebec
- Charlevoix (provincial electoral district), former provincial district in Quebec
- Charlevoix (electoral district), former federal district in Quebec
- Charlevoix—Saguenay, former federal electoral district in Quebec
- Charlevoix station, a Montreal Metro station in Montreal, Quebec
- Charlevoix Airport, Charlevoix region, Quebec
- Charlevoix Railway, Charlevoix region, Quebec
- Chicago and West Michigan Railroad Charlevoix Station, a former station in Charlevoix, Michigan
- Charlevoix Municipal Airport, Michigan
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Charlevoix.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.