|Look up character in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Character(s) may refer to:
Arts, entertainment, and mediaEdit
- Character (novel), a 1936 Dutch novel by Ferdinand Bordewijk
- Characters (Theophrastus), a classical Greek set of character sketches attributed to Theophrastus
- Characters (John Abercrombie album), 1977
- Character (Dark Tranquillity album), 2005
- Character (Julia Kent album), 2013
- Characters (Stevie Wonder album), 1987
Types of entitiesEdit
- Character (arts), an agent within a work of art, including literature, drama, cinema, opera, etc.
- Character sketch or character, a literary description of a character type
- Game character (disambiguation), various types of characters in a video game or role playing game
Other arts, entertainment, and mediaEdit
Mathematics and scienceEdit
- Character (biology), the abstraction of an observable physical or biochemical trait of an organism
- Character (mathematics), a homomorphism from a group to a field
- All pages beginning with "Character"
- All pages with a title containing Character
- Virtual character (disambiguation)
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Character.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.