Africa and the Middle EastEdit
Afroasiatic Middle EastEdit
- Yam, god of the sea and primordial chaos
- Apep the ultimate evil of Egyptian mythology in snake form
- Isfet chaos, disorder, and injustice - opposed to Maat
- Nu (mythology) primordial waters
- Set (deity) was not originally evil, but developed into a hated figure thanks to the invading Hyksos who identified him with their chief god, fights Apep.
- Leviathan (Is referred to as a reptilian aquatic animal in the Bible, but has also been used as an image of Satan).
- Chaos (mythology), the "first thing that came into being" according to Hesiod
- Dionysus, in some cases thought to be a god of chaos
- Hydra (mythology)
Anatolian - HittiteEdit
- Angra Mainyu, Zoroastrian god of evil and opposed to Ahura Mazda, god of good
Asia-Pacific / OceaniaEdit
- Amatsumikaboshi, Japanese
- Media related to Chaos gods at Wikimedia Commons