Changfeng County (simplified Chinese: 长丰县; traditional Chinese: 長豐縣; pinyin: Chángfēng Xiàn) is a county of Anhui Province, East China, it is under the administration of the prefecture-level city of Hefei, the capital of Anhui. It is the northernmost county-level division of Hefei, the provincial capital. The county has a surface of 1,922.24 km2 (742.18 sq mi) and a population of 629,535 inhabitants. It contains 9 towns, 6 townships, and a development zone.
|Country||People's Republic of China|
|• Total||1,922.24 km2 (742.18 sq mi)|
|• Density||350/km2 (910/sq mi)|
|Time zone||UTC+8 (China Standard)|
Changfeng County is divided to 9 towns 6 townships and 1 other.
- Shuangfeng Development Zone (双凤开发区)
- (in Chinese) Compilation by LianXin website. Data from the Sixth National Population Census of the People's Republic of China Archived 2012-03-25 at the Wayback Machine
- "A movement to pass mothers' last names to their children is gaining traction in China".
- "安徽长丰试点"姓氏改革"，子随母姓奖千元_中国政库_澎湃新闻-The Paper".
- "合肥市-行政区划王 http://www.xzqh.org" (in Chinese). XZQH. Retrieved 2012-05-24. External link in