Chance Morgan Coasters, Inc. is a roller coaster and amusement ride manufacturer. It was formed on June 14, 2001 when Michael Chance, grandson of Chance Rides founder Richard H. Chance, acquired the assets of roller coaster builder D. H. Morgan Manufacturing of La Selva Beach, California. At the time, Chance Rides was going through bankruptcy reorganization and neither Chance Industries nor Chance Rides had any equity in the company. Michael Chance was the main investor along with a few silent partners. The company operated separately for a few years under the Chance Morgan name and handled the sales for Chance Rides Manufacturing.
|Industry||Amusement ride manufacturing|
|Richard H. (Harold) Chance|
Richard G. (Dick) Chance
|Products||Roller coasters, Ferris wheels, thrill rides, family rides, gentle rides|
In 2011, Chance Morgan reintroduced the Chance Rides brand name in its marketing efforts, in celebration of the 50th anniversary of the founding of Chance Manufacturing Co., Inc. in 1961 by Harold Chance.
- Sold by D.H. Morgan but manufactured and installed under the Chance Morgan brand.
- Manufactured by Chance Morgan under license from Vekoma.
- Seifert, Jeffrey (November 2011), "Chance Rides celebrates 50 years of fun and thrills", Amusement Today, 15 (8.2): 28–30
- "Chance Celebrates 50 Years of Fun and Attractions" (PDF). Archived from the original (PDF) on 2016-03-03. Retrieved 2012-01-15.
- Breathtaking views of Niagara Falls Aboard the First Chance Morgan R60 Giant Wheel
- New R60 Giant Wheel Coming to Myrtle Beach, SC
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Chance Morgan.|