- Chalukyas of Navasarika (c. 7th-8th century CE), vassals of the Vatapi Chalukyas; also known as the early Chalukyas of Gujarat
- Chalukyas of Vemulavada (c. 7th-10th century CE), vassals of the Rashtrakutas
- Chalukyas of Vengi (c. 7th-12th century CE), also known as the Eastern Chalukyas
- Chalukyas of Kalyani (c. 10th-12th century CE), also known as the Western Chalukyas
- Chalukyas of Gujarat (c. 10th-13th century CE); used the self-designation Chaulukya; also known as Solankis
- Chalukyas of Lata (c. 10th-11th century CE); ruled southern Gujarat as vassals of other dynasties, including the Kalyani Chalukyas
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Chalukya.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.