|Look up chaff or separate the wheat from the chaff in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Chaff is dry inedible plant material.
Chaff may also refer to:
- Chaff (countermeasure), a radar countermeasure for aircraft or other targets
- Chaff algorithm, an algorithm for solving instances of the boolean satisfiability problem
- Chaffing and winnowing, a method in cryptography to protect a message without encryption
- Chaff (newspaper), a former students' newspaper of Massey University Students' Association
- "Gumbo Chaff" or "Gombo Chaff", an American song
- Chaff cutter, a mechanical device for cutting straw or hay
- All pages with a title containing chaff
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Chaff.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.