Ceycén Island (Isla Ceycén, sometimes spelled as Ceicén) is a coral island located in the Archipelago of San Bernardo, Gulf of Morrosquillo, Caribbean Sea. It is governed by Colombia, and is a part of the Colombian Bolívar Department.
- Alegría, Ciro; Varona. Dora (1995). Fábulas y leyendas americanas (in Spanish). Andres Bello. p. 31. ISBN 9561308886.
- Zea, Sven (1987). Esponjas Del Caribe Colombiano (in Spanish). Catálogo Científico. p. 111. ISBN 9789589068052. Retrieved 10 January 2015.
- Rincon-Diaz, Martha Patricia; Rodríguez-Zárate, Clara Jimena (December 2004). "Characterization of nesting beaches and feeding areas of marine turtles at the San Bernardo Archipelago, Colombian Caribbean". Volume 33, Number 1. Bulletin of Marine and Coastal Research. Retrieved 9 January 2015. ISSN 0122-9761 (in Spanish)
- "Geografía". Bolívar sí avanza (in Spanish). Government of Bolívar Department. Archived from the original on September 23, 2015. Retrieved January 15, 2017.
- Rowlett, Russ. "Lighthouses of Northern Colombia". University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. Retrieved 10 January 2015.
- "Proceedings of the Gulf and Caribbean Fisheries Institute". Volume 58 (in Spanish). Gulf and Caribbean Fisheries Institute. 2007. p. 394. Retrieved 10 January 2015.
- "Xestospongia caycedoi Zea & van Soest, 1986". World Register of Marine Species. Retrieved 10 January 2015.
|This Caribbean location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Colombian location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|