|Elevation||722 ft (220 m)|
|Time zone||UTC-6 (Central (CST))|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC-5 (CDT)|
|GNIS feature ID||464494|
Centerdale (historically spelled Centredale) was settled in the early 1850s.
- "Centerdale". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey.
- The History of Cedar County, Iowa: Containing a History of the County, Its Cities, Towns, etc. Western Historical Company. 1878. p. 521.
- Aurner, Clarence Ray (1910). A Topical History of Cedar County, Iowa, Volume 1. S. J. Clarke. pp. 129.
- Cram's Modern Atlas: The New Unrivaled New Census Edition. J. R. Gray & Company. 1902. pp. 203–207.
- Company, Rand McNally and (1925). Premier Atlas of the World: Containing Maps of All Countries of the World, with the Most Recent Boundary Decisions, and Maps of All the States,territories, and Possessions of the United States with Population Figures from the Latest Official Census Reports, Also Data of Interest Concerning International and Domestic Political Questions. Rand McNally & Company. p. 190.