|Look up catwalk in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Catwalk is the runway at a fashion show on which models walk.
Catwalk or The Catwalk may also refer to:
- Catwalk (theater), a strip walked on for behind-the-scenes technical functions
- Footbridge#Catwalk, a walkway on a bridge which is used for maintenance access
- Skyway, enclosed or open pedestrian bridge over a street, rail line, or body of water
- Alleyway#Catwalk, an alleyway (usually smaller) that hosts a variety of activities typically associated with petty crime and prostitution. Mainly used in certain parts of Ontario, Canada.
Film and televisionEdit
- Catwalk (film), a 1995 film starring Christy Turlington
- The Catwalk (film), 1927 German film
- Catwalk (Canadian TV series), a Canadian TV series from 1992 to 1994
- Catwalk (Australian TV series), a 1972 Australian TV series
- "Catwalk" (The Adventures of Batman & Robin)
- "The Catwalk", a 2002 second-season episode of Star Trek: Enterprise