Caterina Murino (born 15 September 1977) is an Italian actress. She began her acting career in the 1999 production of the play Richard III and later made her breakthrough with the 2004 film The Corsican File. She went on to appear in the 2006 film Casino Royale and received a European Golden Globe at the 2008 Italian Golden Globe Awards.
Murino at the 2010 Giffoni Film Festival
Life and careerEdit
She studied drama at the Scuola di Cinema e Teatro run by Francesca De Sapio, between 1999 and 2000. She then appeared in stage productions of Richard III and Italian-language plays. She began her career in television in 2002, and then gained international fame after playing Solange Dimitrios in the 2006 adaptation of the James Bond novel Casino Royale.
- Nowhere (2001)
- L'Enquête Corse (2004)
- L'Amour Aux Trousses (2004)
- Eleonora d'Arborea (2005)
- Les Bronzés 3 : Amis pour la vie (2006)
- Vientos de agua (2006)
- Casino Royale (2006)
- St. Trinian's (2007)
- Il seme della discordia (2008)
- The Garden of Eden (2008)
- Alibi e sospetti (2008)
- XIII (2009)
- Die (2010)
- Zen (2011)
- Odysseus (2013)
- The Invincible Piglet (2015)
- The Squad (2015)
- Fever (2016)
- We Are Family (2016)
- Voice from the Stone (2017)
- Se son rose (2018)
- Gary Susman (8 August 2006). "Solange, It's Been Good to Know You". Entertainment Weekly. Retrieved 22 March 2008.
It's already been a rapid rise to stardom for the 28-year-old Murino...
- Rodney Chester (8 December 2006). "Why I love Caterina". The Courier-Mail. Retrieved 22 March 2008.
- "Caterina Murino page on MDOHMSS, unofficial italian 007 site". Libero. Retrieved 6 June 2012.
- Bob Sinclar feat. Raffaella Carrà "Far l'Amore" music clip on YouTube
- "l'Italiano on imdb
- The Gypsy Queens "l'Italiano" music clip on Youtube
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Caterina Murino.|