|This category is being considered for renaming to Category:Norse monarchs. This nomination is part of a discussion of several related categories.|
This does not mean that any of the pages in the category will be deleted. They may, however, be recategorized.
Administrators: Click here to rename
North Germanic monarchs of Denmark, Norway and/or Sweden (and Kievan Rus) living in the Viking Age (793–1066 AD). See the appropriate sub-categories for mythological/semi-legendary monarchs and other Viking Age monarchs outside Scandinavia.
This category has the following 16 subcategories, out of 16 total.
- 9th-century Danish monarchs (10 P)
- 9th-century Norwegian monarchs (1 C, 10 P)
- 10th-century Norwegian monarchs (1 C, 11 P)
- 11th-century Norwegian monarchs (1 C, 14 P)
- 11th-century Swedish monarchs (10 P)
- Anglo-Norse monarchs (3 C, 6 P)
- Cnut the Great (16 P)
- Kings in Norse mythology and legends (5 C, 22 P)
- Norse-Gaelic monarchs (4 C, 5 P)
- Norwegian petty kings (2 C, 37 P)
- Princes in Rus' (26 C, 1 P)
- Viking rulers (1 C, 41 P)