Category:Viceroys of the British monarch

In the British Empire and Commonwealth of Nations, a viceroy or a governor-general is the senior representative of the British monarch.


This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.

Pages in category "Viceroys of the British monarch"

The following 2 pages are in this category, out of 2 total. This list may not reflect recent changes.