|← West Indies Federation|
Treaties extended by the United Kingdom to the Cayman Islands (1962–). The Cayman Islands was a dependency of the Colony of Jamaica from 1863–1958 and was part of the West Indies Federation from 1958–62.
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Treaties extended to the Cayman Islands"
The following 82 pages are in this category, out of 82 total. This list may not reflect recent changes.
- Cape Town Treaty
- Protocol to the Convention on International Interests in Mobile Equipment on Matters specific to Aircraft Equipment
- Chemical Weapons Convention
- Convention on the Rights of the Child
- International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights
- Committee Against Torture
- Convention on Fishing and Conservation of the Living Resources of the High Seas
- Convention on Psychotropic Substances
- Convention on the Conservation of Migratory Species of Wild Animals
- Convention on the Transfer of Sentenced Persons
- International Covenant on Economic, Social and Cultural Rights
- Convention Against Discrimination in Education
- Protocol to the Convention against Discrimination in Education
- Environmental Modification Convention
- Equality of Treatment (Accident Compensation) Convention, 1925
- European Convention on Recognition and Enforcement of Decisions concerning Custody of Children and on Restoration of Custody of Children
- United Nations Convention Against Illicit Traffic in Narcotic Drugs and Psychotropic Substances
- Protocol to the Agreement on the Importation of Educational, Scientific or Cultural Materials
- International Convention on Civil Liability for Bunker Oil Pollution Damage
- International Convention on Civil Liability for Oil Pollution Damage
- International Convention on the Establishment of an International Fund for Compensation for Oil Pollution Damage
- International Regulations for Preventing Collisions at Sea