|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Theology.|
|Pages in this category should be moved to subcategories where applicable. This category may require frequent maintenance to avoid becoming too large. It should directly contain very few, if any, pages and should mainly contain subcategories.|
Theology is the systematic and rational study of concepts of God and of the nature of religious truths, or the learned profession acquired by completing specialized training in religious studies, usually at a university, seminary or school of divinity. It can be contrasted with religious studies, which is the study of religion from a secular perspective.
This category has the following 17 subcategories, out of 17 total.
- ► Theological views of individuals (7 P)
- ► Theologians (16 C, 22 P)
- ► Angelology (2 C, 2 P)
- ► Christian theology (17 C, 16 P)
- ► Ecotheology (16 P)
- ► Feminist theology (1 C, 13 P)
- ► Conceptions of God (11 C, 71 P)
- ► Hindu theology (5 C, 3 P)
- ► Islamic theology (7 C, 35 P)
- ► Jewish theology (7 C, 60 P)
- ► Middle-earth theology (8 P)
- ► Process theology (1 C, 4 P)
- ► Theism (6 C, 31 P)
Pages in category "Theology"
The following 38 pages are in this category, out of 38 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).