|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Systems biology.|
Systems biology is an academic field that seeks to integrate different levels of information to understand how biological systems function.
This category has the following 9 subcategories, out of 9 total.
Pages in category "Systems biology"
The following 112 pages are in this category, out of 112 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Mathematical physiology
- Metabolic control analysis
- Metabolic flux analysis
- Metabolic network modelling
- Metabolite pool
- Minimum information about a simulation experiment
- Minimum information required in the annotation of models
- MIRIAM Registry
- Modelling biological systems
- Molecular Systems Biology
- SABIO-Reaction Kinetics Database
- Simulated growth of plants
- Society for Mathematical Biology
- Spike (database)
- Synthetic biology
- Synthetic Biology Open Language
- Systems and Synthetic Biology
- Systems immunology
- Systems Biology Graphical Notation
- Systems Biology Ireland
- Systems Biology Ontology
- Systems biomedicine
- Systems neuroscience