Subdivisions of Spain:
- 1st tier: Groups of autonomous communities
- 2nd tier: Autonomous communities
- 3rd tier: Provinces
- 4th tier: Comarcas
- 5th tier: Municipios (municipalities)
No legal distinction is made between cities and towns: they are all classified as municipalities.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Subdivisions of Spain.|
This category has the following 11 subcategories, out of 11 total.
- Comarcas of Spain (17 C, 5 P)
- Former subdivisions of Spain (1 C, 2 P)
- Historical regions in Spain (8 C, 16 P)
- Municipalities of Spain (13 C, 9 P)
Pages in category "Subdivisions of Spain"
The following 18 pages are in this category, out of 18 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).