|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Ships built in the United States.|
|Pages in this category should be moved to subcategories where applicable. This category may require frequent maintenance to avoid becoming too large. It should directly contain very few, if any, pages and should mainly contain subcategories.|
This category has the following 8 subcategories, out of 8 total.
- Shipbuilding companies of California (2 C, 9 P)
- Ships built by Dravo Corporation (94 P)
- T2 tankers (5 C, 9 P)
Pages in category "Ships built in the United States"
The following 94 pages are in this category, out of 94 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Sanam (yacht)
- Sarah Ann (1799 ship)
- Sarah Ann (1811 ship)
- Shannon (ship)
- Japanese warship Shinsoku
- Japanese cargo ship Shinyō Maru No. 3 (1917)
- Sir Charles Price (1815 ship)
- Sir John Sherbrooke (Saint John)
- USAV SP4 James A. Loux (LSV-6)
- USAV SSGT Robert T. Kuroda (LSV-7)
- Star (1812 ship)
- Surprise (1813 privateer)