Category:Religious organizations established in 1856
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Religious organizations established in 1856.|
This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "Religious organizations established in 1856"
The following 39 pages are in this category, out of 39 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Cathedral of Saint Augustine (Kalamazoo, Michigan)
- Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Changsha
- Church of Heavenly Peace, Fuzhou
- Church of St. Wenceslaus (New Prague, Minnesota)
- Church of the Nativity of the Virgin, Bogatić
- Congregation of the Blessed Sacrament
- Congregational United Church of Christ (Iowa City, Iowa)
- Corpus Christi Catholic Church (Fort Dodge, Iowa)
- Sacred Heart Cathedral (Davenport, Iowa)
- St. Ambrose Cathedral (Des Moines, Iowa)
- St. George's Church, Bauska
- St. Ignatius Church (Baltimore)
- Saint John's Abbey, Collegeville
- St. Liborius Church and Buildings
- St. Paul's Episcopal Church (Durant, Iowa)
- St. Thomas Church (Underhill, Vermont)
- Sisters of the Holy Family of Helmet
- Society of African Missions
- Society of the Helpers of the Holy Souls