This category is for railway companies (including operators of heavy rail, trams, light rail, rapid transit or other rail transport) disestablished (usually by merging, by selling or permanently abandoning their property, or through renaming) in the year 1923.
Pages in category "Railway companies disestablished in 1923"
The following 54 pages are in this category, out of 54 total. This list may not reflect recent changes.
- Callander and Oban Railway
- Canadian Northern Railway
- Cathcart District Railway
- Chicago, Aurora and DeKalb Railroad
- Chicago and State Line Railroad
- Cleator and Workington Junction Railway
- Cockermouth, Keswick and Penrith Railway
- Collins and Ludowici Railroad
- Colne Valley and Halstead Railway
- Columbus and Greenville Railroad
- Crewe and Shrewsbury Railway