This category is for railway companies (including operators of heavy rail, trams, light rail, rapid transit or other rail transport) disestablished (usually by merging, by selling or permanently abandoning their property, or through renaming) in the year 1898.
Pages in category "Railway companies disestablished in 1898"
The following 39 pages are in this category, out of 39 total. This list may not reflect recent changes.
- California Pacific Railroad
- Carolina and Cumberland Gap Railway
- Carson and Tahoe Lumber and Fluming Company
- Central Branch Union Pacific Railroad
- Cheraw and Darlington Railroad
- Chicago and Calumet Terminal Railway
- Chicago and Indiana State Line Railway
- Cincinnati and Muskingum Valley Railway
- Crieff and Comrie Railway