A railway or railroad is a guided means of land transport, designed to be used by trains for moving both passengers and freight. It consists of two parallel rail tracks, usually made of steel and supported by railroad ties, made of wood or concrete, that hold the rails to the correct gauge.
This category has the following 35 subcategories, out of 35 total.
- Rail transport-related lists (17 C, 64 P)
- Railroad attractions (7 C, 2 P)
- Electric rail transport (29 C, 32 P)
- Rail freight transport (5 C, 34 P)
- History of rail transport (18 C, 18 P)
- Locomotives (23 C, 33 P, 2 F)
- Rail transport writers (1 C, 60 P)
- Rail transport images (23 C, 7 F)
- Rail transport stubs (13 C, 178 P)
Pages in category "Rail transport"
The following 21 pages are in this category, out of 21 total. This list may not reflect recent changes.