Protests against police brutality, a civil rights violation where officers exercise undue or excessive force against a civilian.
This category has the following 8 subcategories, out of 8 total.
- End SARS (1 C, 7 P)
- George Floyd protests (3 C, 11 P)
- George Floyd protests in the United States (2 C, 19 P)
- 1992 Los Angeles riots (15 P)
- Mahsa Amini protests (3 C, 50 P)
- 2020–2021 Minneapolis–Saint Paul racial unrest (1 C, 11 P)
- Religious police (1 C)
- 2020–2021 United States racial unrest (4 C, 38 P)
Pages in category "Protests against police brutality"
The following 27 pages are in this category, out of 27 total. This list may not reflect recent changes.