Populated places (including cities, towns and villages) established (i.e., first settled or otherwise came into existence) in the year 1839.
Where reliable foundation dates exist, articles should be categorised by year for 1500 and later, by decade from the 1200s to the 1490s, by century from the 10th century BC to the 13th century and by millennium for the 2nd millennium BC and earlier. Prior to 1500, where greater dating accuracy exists, articles should also be placed in the appropriate Establishments by year category. For any period in history, if reliable information does not narrow down the point of foundation beyond a given time period then articles should only be categorised by the most specific time period (i.e. decade, century or millennium) as indicated by reliable sources and without breaking the aforementioned scheme.
Pages in category "Populated places established in 1839"
The following 127 pages are in this category, out of 127 total. This list may not reflect recent changes.
- Camden Township, Michigan
- Carroll County, Illinois
- Caton, New York
- Cedar Creek Township, Lake County, Indiana
- Center Township, Dearborn County, Indiana
- Chauncey, Ohio
- Cherokee County, North Carolina
- Cheshire, Michigan
- Christian County, Illinois
- Clarion County, Pennsylvania
- Clarion, Pennsylvania
- Clayton Township, Genesee County, Michigan
- Clinton County, Michigan
- Clinton County, Pennsylvania
- Courtland Township, Michigan