Category:Populated places established in 1800
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Populated places established in 1800.|
Populated places (including cities, towns and villages) established (i.e., first settled or otherwise came into existence) in the year 1800.
Where reliable foundation dates exist, articles should be categorised by year for 1500 and later, by decade from the 1200s to the 1490s, by century from the 10th century BC to the 13th century and by millennium for the 2nd millennium BC and earlier. Prior to 1500, where greater dating accuracy exists, articles should also be placed in the appropriate Establishments by year category. For any period in history, if reliable information does not narrow down the point of foundation beyond a given time period then articles should only be categorised by the most specific time period (i.e. decade, century or millennium) as indicated by reliable sources and without breaking the aforementioned scheme.
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Populated places established in 1800"
The following 95 pages are in this category, out of 95 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Cameron, New York
- Centre County, Pennsylvania
- Chapmanville, West Virginia
- Cherry Tree, Pennsylvania
- Chester, Ohio
- Clermont County, Ohio
- Clinton Township, Franklin County, Ohio
- Cochranton, Pennsylvania
- College Township, Centre County, Pennsylvania
- Colleton County, South Carolina
- Cranesville, Pennsylvania
- Crawford County, Pennsylvania
- Curtin Township, Centre County, Pennsylvania
- Madison Township, Clarion County, Pennsylvania
- Marion County, South Carolina
- Marion Township, Butler County, Pennsylvania
- Middleburg, Pennsylvania
- Middlebury Township, Tioga County, Pennsylvania
- Minisink, New York
- Monroe Township, Clarion County, Pennsylvania
- Morris Township, Tioga County, Pennsylvania
- Mount Penn, Pennsylvania
- San Antonio de las Vueltas
- Seven Hills, New South Wales
- Shrewsbury, Pennsylvania
- South Beaver Township, Beaver County, Pennsylvania
- Springboro, Pennsylvania
- Springville Township, Susquehanna County, Pennsylvania
- Starrucca, Pennsylvania
- Sugarcreek Township, Armstrong County, Pennsylvania
- Sumter County, South Carolina