Category:Populated places established in 1798
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Populated places established in 1798.|
Populated places (including cities, towns and villages) established (i.e., first settled or otherwise came into existence) in the year 1798.
Where reliable foundation dates exist, articles should be categorised by year for 1500 and later, by decade from the 1200s to the 1490s, by century from the 10th century BC to the 13th century and by millennium for the 2nd millennium BC and earlier. Prior to 1500, where greater dating accuracy exists, articles should also be placed in the appropriate Establishments by year category. For any period in history, if reliable information does not narrow down the point of foundation beyond a given time period then articles should only be categorised by the most specific time period (i.e. decade, century or millennium) as indicated by reliable sources and without breaking the aforementioned scheme.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Wood County, West Virginia (6 C, 10 P)
Pages in category "Populated places established in 1798"
The following 100 pages are in this category, out of 100 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Baldwinsville, New York
- Barnwell, South Carolina
- Barren County, Kentucky
- Beccaria Township, Clearfield County, Pennsylvania
- Bethany, Ohio
- Bethlehem Township, New Jersey
- Blacksburg, Virginia
- Bowling Green, Kentucky
- Bridgewater Township, Susquehanna County, Pennsylvania
- Bridgewater, Pennsylvania
- Brighton Township, Beaver County, Pennsylvania
- Buckland, Virginia
- Burlington Township, New Jersey
- Burton, Ohio
- Byram Township, New Jersey
- Walpack Township, New Jersey
- Warren Township, Bradford County, Pennsylvania
- Warren Township, Franklin County, Pennsylvania
- Warren, Ohio
- Washington Township, Morris County, New Jersey
- Wayne County, Pennsylvania
- West Windsor, New Jersey
- Westfield, New Jersey
- Weymouth Township, New Jersey
- Willoughby, Ohio
- Wilmington Township, Lawrence County, Pennsylvania