Category:Populated places established in 1796
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Populated places established in 1796.|
Populated places (including cities, towns and villages) established (i.e., first settled or otherwise came into existence) in the year 1796.
Where reliable foundation dates exist, articles should be categorised by year for 1500 and later, by decade from the 1200s to the 1490s, by century from the 10th century BC to the 13th century and by millennium for the 2nd millennium BC and earlier. Prior to 1500, where greater dating accuracy exists, articles should also be placed in the appropriate Establishments by year category. For any period in history, if reliable information does not narrow down the point of foundation beyond a given time period then articles should only be categorised by the most specific time period (i.e. decade, century or millennium) as indicated by reliable sources and without breaking the aforementioned scheme.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Jefferson County, Georgia (5 C, 2 P)
Pages in category "Populated places established in 1796"
The following 104 pages are in this category, out of 104 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Ca Ira, Virginia
- Caledonia County, Vermont
- Canton Township, Bradford County, Pennsylvania
- Canton, Pennsylvania
- Carter County, Tennessee
- Centerville, Ohio
- Chaflin Bridge, Illinois
- Chateaugay (town), New York
- Concord Township, Butler County, Pennsylvania
- Conneaut Lake, Pennsylvania
- Constableville, New York
- Corning (city), New York
- Cranberry Township, Butler County, Pennsylvania
- Scarborough, Toronto
- Shenango Township, Lawrence County, Pennsylvania
- Slippery Rock Township, Butler County, Pennsylvania
- Snydertown, Northumberland County, Pennsylvania
- South Boston, Virginia
- Springboro, Ohio
- Steuben County, New York
- Suffern, New York
- Sugarcreek, Pennsylvania
- Summit Township, Butler County, Pennsylvania