|This category is maintained by WikiProject Stub sorting.|
Please propose new stub templates and categories here before creation.
|This category is for stub articles relating to Pathology. You can help by expanding them. |
To add an article to this category, use
This category includes stub articles referring to subdisciplines of pathology, tools and techniques used primarily by anatomical pathologists or clinical pathologists, and gross pathologic and histopathologic entities which are identifiable by a pathologist.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Parasite stubs (3 C, 34 P)
Pages in category "Pathology stubs"
The following 144 pages are in this category, out of 144 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Albert Wojciech Adamkiewicz
- Alder–Reilly anomaly
- American Society for Clinical Pathology
- American Society for Cytotechnology
- American Society of Cytopathology
- Phyllis Margery Anderson
- Apparent infection rate
- Asteroid body
- Oscar Auerbach
- Auramine phenol stain
- Auxesis (biology)
- Pallor mortis
- Pappenheimer bodies
- Paradental cyst
- Pediatric pathology
- Pericardial cyst
- Phipps Institute for the Study, Treatment and Prevention of Tuberculosis
- Phytopathologia Mediterranea
- Piecemeal necrosis
- Plant Pathology (journal)
- Plantain virus X
- Pleomorphism (cytology)
- Psammoma body
- Pulmonary pathology