|Pages in this category should be moved to subcategories where applicable. This category may require frequent maintenance to avoid becoming too large. It should directly contain very few, if any, pages and should mainly contain subcategories.|
This category covers broad discussions of manipulation by media. This includes overt, benign persuasion, along with more underhanded attempts at control.
This category has the following 13 subcategories, out of 13 total.
- Advertising (32 C, 179 P)
- Media bias (3 C, 47 P)
- Censorship (25 C, 99 P)
- Internet manipulation and propaganda (2 C, 63 P)
- Internet trolling (4 C, 92 P, 1 F)
- News media manipulation (5 C, 32 P)
- Propaganda (13 C, 53 P)
- Psychological warfare (8 C, 66 P)
- Public relations (10 C, 75 P)
- Tabloid journalism (4 C, 16 P)
Pages in category "Media manipulation"
The following 12 pages are in this category, out of 12 total. This list may not reflect recent changes.