|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Mathematical proof.|
This category includes articles on basic topics related to mathematical proofs, including terminology and proof techniques.
- Pages which contain only proofs (of claims made in other articles) should be placed in the subcategory Category:Article proofs.
- Pages which contain theorems and their proofs should be placed in the subcategory Category:Articles containing proofs.
- Articles related to automatic theorem proving should be placed in Category:Automated theorem proving.
- Articles on proof theory should be placed in Category:Proof theory.
See Wikipedia:WikiProject Mathematics/Proofs for additional discussion.
This category has the following 8 subcategories, out of 8 total.
Pages in category "Mathematical proofs"
The following 39 pages are in this category, out of 39 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Probabilistic method
- Probabilistically checkable proof
- Proof by contradiction
- Proof by contrapositive
- Proof by exhaustion
- Proof by intimidation
- Proof of impossibility
- Proof sketch for Gödel's first incompleteness theorem
- Proof without words
- Proofs from THE BOOK
- Proofs of elementary ring properties
- Proofs That Really Count