|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Logic in computer science.|
- Those investigations into logic that are guided by applications in computer science. For example:
- Fundamental concepts in computer science that are naturally expressible in logical form. For example:
- Applications of fundamental concepts derived from the theory of computation that cast light on questions of pure logic. For example:
- Tools for logicians considered as applied computer science. For example:
This category has the following 20 subcategories, out of 20 total.
- Denotational semantics (1 C, 7 P)
- Fuzzy logic (1 C, 60 P)
- Modal logic (3 C, 75 P)
- Unification (computer science) (1 C, 7 P)
- Z notation (17 P)
Pages in category "Logic in computer science"
The following 99 pages are in this category, out of 99 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).