Category:Law in India
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Law of India.|
|Pages in this category should be moved to subcategories where applicable. This category may require frequent maintenance to avoid becoming too large. It should directly contain very few, if any, pages and should mainly contain subcategories.|
This category has the following 42 subcategories, out of 42 total.
- Alcohol law in India (11 P)
- Indian business law (1 C, 14 P)
- Drug control law in India (7 P)
- Indian nationality law (4 C, 14 P)
- Indian law by year (6 C)
- Indian law stubs (1 C, 129 P)
Pages in category "Law in India"
The following 112 pages are in this category, out of 112 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- National Data Sharing and Accessibility Policy – Government of India
- National Legal Services Authority
- National Litigation Policy
- Negotiable Instruments Act, 1881
- New Delhi International Arbitration Centre
- No Objection Certificate
- Nomadic tribes in India
- Non-governmental organisations in India
- Nyaya panchayat