Category:Languages of Iran
- This category deals with languages spoken on the territory of Iran. For the linguistic family of the Iranian languages, a sub-branch of the Indo-European languages, see Iranian languages.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Languages of Iran.|
This category has the following 11 subcategories, out of 11 total.
- ► Balochi language (4 C, 3 P)
- ► Georgian language (11 C, 20 P)
- ► Kurdish language (6 C, 29 P)
- ► Neo-Aramaic languages (24 P)
- ► Persian language (19 C, 26 P)
- ► Turkmen language (4 C, 5 P)
- ► Zaza language (1 C, 1 P)
Pages in category "Languages of Iran"
The following 74 pages are in this category, out of 74 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).