- Khorasan — a geographic and historical region of Central Asia and the northeastern Iranian Plateau of Western Asia.
- Greater Khorasan is primarily located within present day northeastern Iran and western Afghanistan.
This category has the following 9 subcategories, out of 9 total.
- History of Khorasan (11 C, 12 P)
- People from Khorasan (4 C, 28 P)
- Balkh Province (7 C, 4 P)
- Bukhara (5 C, 14 P)
- Herat Province (8 C, 5 P)
- North Khorasan Province (10 C, 5 P)
- Razavi Khorasan Province (10 C, 6 P)
- Samarkand (6 C, 15 P)
- South Khorasan Province (9 C, 2 P)
Pages in category "Khorasan"
The following 13 pages are in this category, out of 13 total. This list may not reflect recent changes.