- Islands of Southeast Asia geographically located within the South China Sea — regardless of their political status.
- Note: the article South China Sea Islands refers to a subgroup of these islands.
This category has the following 21 subcategories, out of 21 total.
- Islands of Brunei (2 C, 11 P)
- Islands of Macau (2 C, 3 P)
- Islands of Manila Bay (1 C, 8 P)
- Natuna Regency (9 P)
- Riau Archipelago (1 C, 15 P)
- Islands of Vietnam (2 C, 17 P)
Pages in category "Islands of the South China Sea"
The following 41 pages are in this category, out of 41 total. This list may not reflect recent changes.