This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Health and safety in the United Kingdom"
The following 55 pages are in this category, out of 55 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Common Sense, Common Safety
- Construction Skills Certification Scheme
- Control of Asbestos Regulations 2006
- Control of Major Accident Hazards Regulations 2015
- The Control of Noise at Work Regulations 2005
- Control of Substances Hazardous to Health Regulations 2002
- Control of Vibration at Work Regulations 2005
- Cotton Mills and Factories Act 1819
- John Cullen (chemical engineer)
- Health and Morals of Apprentices Act 1802
- Health and Safety at Work etc. Act 1974
- Health and Safety Commission
- Health and safety crime in the United Kingdom
- Health and Safety Executive
- Health and Safety Executive for Northern Ireland
- Health and Safety Laboratory
- Healthcare Safety Investigation Branch
- Her Majesty's Railway Inspectorate
- History of fire safety legislation in the United Kingdom