Category:Grammars of specific languages
This category has the following 43 subcategories, out of 43 total.
- ► Arabic grammar (3 C, 10 P)
- ► English grammar (10 C, 95 P)
- ► Japanese grammar (17 P)
- ► Old English grammar (1 C, 2 P)
- ► Polish grammar (2 C, 2 P)
- ► Turkish grammar (1 C, 3 P)
- ► Ukrainian grammar (3 P)
- ► Vietnamese grammar (3 P)
- ► Welsh grammar (6 P)
Pages in category "Grammars of specific languages"
The following 108 pages are in this category, out of 108 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Adyghe grammar
- Adyghe morphology
- Afrikaans grammar
- American Sign Language grammar
- Ancient Greek grammar
- Ancient Greek grammar (tables with transliteration)/Adjectives
- Ancient Greek grammar (tables with transliteration)/Definite article and nouns
- Ancient Greek grammar (tables with transliteration)/Verbs
- Ancient Greek grammar (tables)
- Arabic grammar