Globalization is social change associated with increased connectivity among societies and their elements and the explosive evolution of transportation and telecommunication technologies to facilitate international cultural and economic exchange. The term is applied in various social, cultural, commercial and economic contexts.
To browse the category, you may prefer to use the Globalization Category Tree.
|Note: Pages in this category should be moved to subcategories where applicable. This category may require frequent maintenance to avoid becoming too large. It should directly contain very few, if any, articles and should mainly contain subcategories.|
This category has the following 15 subcategories, out of 15 total.
- Globalization-related lists (1 C, 10 P)
- Biological globalization (2 C, 5 P)
- Cultural globalization (22 C, 38 P)
- Economic globalization (7 C, 70 P)
- Globalism (1 C, 22 P)
- Global governance (2 C, 5 P)
- History of globalization (13 P)
- Macaronic forms of English (2 C, 40 P)
- Macaronic forms of French (5 P)
- Military globalization (22 C, 20 P)
- Transnational citizenship (2 C, 3 P)
- Works about globalization (4 C)
- Writers about globalization (1 C, 157 P)
- Globalization stubs (56 P)
Pages in category "Globalization"
The following 60 pages are in this category, out of 60 total. This list may not reflect recent changes.
- Global care chain
- Global commons
- Global Cosmopolitans
- Global environmental inequality
- Global governance
- Global regionalization
- Global silver trade from the 16th to 19th centuries
- Global village
- Globalization in South Korea
- Globalization of sports
- Grand Bargain (humanitarian reform)