Geriatrics is the branch of medicine that focuses on health care of the elderly. It aims to promote health and to prevent and treat diseases and disabilities in older adults.
This category has the following 6 subcategories, out of 6 total.
- Alzheimer's disease (7 C, 80 P)
- Elderly care (2 C, 45 P)
- Geriatricians (2 C)
- Nursing homes (4 C, 14 P)
- Geriatrics organizations (5 P)
- Geriatric psychiatry (3 C, 9 P)
Pages in category "Geriatrics"
The following 78 pages are in this category, out of 78 total. This list may not reflect recent changes.
- General Practitioner Assessment of Cognition
- Geriatric anesthesia
- Geriatric care management
- Geriatric dentistry
- Geriatric depression in China
- Geriatric intensive-care unit
- Geriatric medicine in Egypt
- Geriatric nephrology
- Geriatric neurology
- Geriatric oncology
- Geriatric psychiatry
- Geriatric rehabilitation
- Geriatric rheumatology
- Geriatric trauma
- Gerontological nursing