|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Far-left politics.|
Far-left politics are political views located further on the left of the left-right spectrum than the standard political left. The term has been used to describe ideologies such as: communism, anarcho-communism, left-communism, Marxism–Leninism, Trotskyism, and Maoism.
- Left Communism in Australia, by J.A. Dawson Thesis 11]
- Left Communism and Trotskyism, by Loren Goldner et al.
This category has the following 12 subcategories, out of 12 total.
- ► Black Power (3 C, 58 P)
- ► Eco-terrorism (2 C, 45 P)
- ► Marxism (16 C, 119 P)
- ► Far-left political parties (3 C, 54 P)
- ► Right Opposition (2 C, 38 P)
Pages in category "Far-left politics"
The following 74 pages are in this category, out of 74 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Alex Boncayao Brigade
- Anarchist Federation (Britain and Ireland)
- List of anti-capitalist and communist parties with national parliamentary representation
- Armed Peasant Association
- Armenian Secret Army for the Liberation of Armenia