|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Eukaryota.|
|Wikispecies has information related to Eukaryota|
A eukaryote is an organism whose cells contain complex structures enclosed within membranes. The defining membrane-bound structure that sets eukaryotic cells apart from prokaryotic cells is the nucleus, within which the genetic material is carried. All large complex organisms are eukaryotes, including animals, plants and fungi. The group also includes many unicellular organisms.
This category has the following 15 subcategories, out of 15 total.
- ► Eukaryote biology (4 C, 3 P)
- ► Eukaryote ecology (3 C)
- ► Hemimastigophora (11 P)
- ► Eukaryote taxa (8 C)
- ► Wikipedia books on eukaryotes (2 C)
- ► Eukaryote stubs (4 C, 14 P)