|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Educational institutions established in the 15th century.|
- Articles should be categorised by year for 1700 and later, by decade for 1500 to 1699, by century for before 1500, and placed in Category:Educational institutions with year of establishment missing for unknown dates.
This category has the following 10 subcategories, out of 10 total.
- Old University of Leuven (3 C, 2 P)
- 15th-century madrasas (2 P)
- University of Poitiers (1 C, 10 P)
- University of Tübingen (2 C, 16 P)
- University of Würzburg (3 C, 9 P)
Pages in category "Educational institutions established in the 15th century"
The following 94 pages are in this category, out of 94 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- St Bartholomew's School
- St Catharine's College, Cambridge
- St Dunstan's College
- St Ivo's College, Leuven
- University of Santiago de Compostela
- Sevenoaks School
- Skegness Grammar School
- Sponne School
- University of St Andrews
- St Mary's College, Oxford
- St Salvator's College, St Andrews
- Stockport Grammar School
- Sudbury Grammar School