A conceptual system is a system that is composed of non-physical objects, such as ideas or concepts. In this context a system is taken to mean "an interrelated, interworking set of objects". Hereby a concept is an abstract idea or a mental symbol, typically associated with a corresponding representation in language or symbology.
This category has the following 18 subcategories, out of 18 total.
- Abstraction (12 C, 58 P)
- Classification systems (13 C, 38 P)
- Complex systems theory (9 C, 71 P)
- Coordinate systems (9 C, 45 P)
- Information systems (16 C, 178 P)
- Legal systems (11 C, 29 P)
- Logistics (9 C, 74 P)
- Mathematical modeling (10 C, 133 P)
- Notation (14 C, 31 P)
- Role-playing game systems (19 C, 63 P)
- Systems of set theory (27 P)
- Sports strategy and tactics (2 C, 2 P)
- Systems of units (9 C, 84 P)
- Theories (10 C, 53 P)
- Time measurement systems (1 C, 32 P)
- Tournament systems (2 C, 35 P)
- Writing systems (36 C, 86 P)
Pages in category "Conceptual systems"
The following 16 pages are in this category, out of 16 total. This list may not reflect recent changes.