Songwriters from the United Kingdom.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Songwriters from the United Kingdom.|
This category has the following 11 subcategories, out of 11 total.
- ► British hymnwriters (5 C, 1 P)
- ► British lyricists (1 C, 13 P)
- ► British singer-songwriters (7 C, 157 P)
- ► British songwriting teams (1 C, 12 P)
Pages in category "British songwriters"
The following 197 pages are in this category, out of 197 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Gareth Sager
- Alan Sampson
- Peter Sarstedt
- Julian Jay Savarin
- Jamie Scallion
- John Schroeder (musician)
- Matt Schwartz
- Ronnie Scott (songwriter)
- Patrick Seymour
- Peter Shelley
- Daniel Sherman (songwriter)
- Pam Sheyne
- Gerry Shury
- Innes Sibun
- The Six (songwriting collective)
- Ollie Sloan
- Nick Southwood
- Graham Stack (record producer)
- Millicent Stephenson
- Lally Stott
- Jule Styne
- Superhuman (music)
- Martin Sutton
- Neil Sutton