|This is a container category. Due to its scope, it should contain only subcategories.|
Subcategories of persons who have held judgeships in specific U.S. states, Washington D.C., Guam or Puerto Rico.
Note that these subcategories should not include federal judges who are natives or residents of that corresponding area, unless they at one point held a judgeship there.
This category has the following 10 subcategories, out of 10 total.
- Circuit court judges in the United States (4 C, 37 P)
- American justices of the peace (1 C, 265 P)
- Municipal judges in the United States (1 C, 63 P)
- Superior court judges in the United States (6 C, 334 P)
- State supreme court judges in the United States (9 C, 1 P)
- American state court judge stubs (29 C, 435 P)