- 16th century in Spanish colonial Mexico — the center of the Viceroyalty of New Spain in North America and the East Indies.
- See also: Category: 16th century in New Spain.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Mexico in the 16th century.|
This category has the following 18 subcategories, out of 18 total.
- 16th-century Roman Catholic bishops in Mexico (1 C, 28 P)
- 1500s in Mexico (1 C, 1 P)
- 1510s in Mexico (5 C, 2 P)
- 1520s in Mexico (5 C, 10 P)
- 1530s in Mexico (2 C, 2 P)
- 1540s in Mexico (2 C, 6 P)
- 1550s in Mexico (1 C)
- 1560s in Mexico (1 C, 4 P)
- 1570s in Mexico (4 P)
- 1580s in Mexico (1 C)
- 1590s in Mexico (2 C)
- 16th century in the Aztec civilization (4 C, 11 P)
- 16th century in New Mexico (2 C, 1 P)
- 16th-century Mexican people (5 C, 42 P)
Pages in category "16th century in Mexico"
The following 19 pages are in this category, out of 19 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).