Category:16th century in Mexico
- 16th century in Spanish colonial Mexico — the center of the Viceroyalty of New Spain in North America and the East Indies.
- See also: Category: 16th century in New Spain.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Mexico in the 16th century.|
This category has the following 17 subcategories, out of 17 total.
- ► 16th-century churches in Mexico (1 C)
- ► 16th century in the Aztec civilization (4 C, 11 P)
- ► 16th century in New Mexico (2 C, 1 P)
- ► 16th-century Mexican people (3 C, 46 P)
- ► Years of the 16th century in Mexico (27 C)
Pages in category "16th century in Mexico"
The following 14 pages are in this category, out of 14 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).