Cat Street, Tokyo
|Length||0.5 mi (0.8 km)|
|Known for||Vibrant street fashion culture|
According to Time Out Tokyo, "Cat Street is the spiritual home of Tokyo’s vibrant street fashion culture. While the strip has been steadily heading upmarket over the past few years, it is still the main conduit for funkily dressed teens on shopping sprees in Tokyo. Highlights include the Tadao Ando-designed edifice housing the Armani Casa interior brand, and collectable figure store Pook et Koop."
- Wong, Maggie Hiufu (October 10, 2019). "Harajuku: A first-timer's guide to one of Tokyo's most famous neighborhoods". CNN Travel.
- "Cat Street". Time Out Tokyo.
- Young, Davey. "Cat Street, Tokyo, Japan - Culture Review". Condé Nast Traveler.
- Media related to Cat Street at Wikimedia Commons
- Cat Street at Lonely Planet
- Cat Street at Project for Public Spaces