This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Catherine Kaye Greenleaf
March 13, 1972
|Residence||Cobble Hill, Brooklyn|
|Agent||International Management Group|
Born in White Plains, New York, Greenleaf started her career as an airborne traffic reporter for KGO (AM) radio in San Francisco in 1999. The following year, she moved back to the East Coast and reported traffic on NY1, then moved to news reporting on WRNN-TV in Queens, New York. NYC Media hired Greenleaf to produce her own weekly lifestyle segment, On the Prowl with Cat Greenleaf.
Greenleaf moved to WNBC, working as the station's Features Reporter, primarily on Today in New York, and the 11 O’clock News. Her spots were seen on affiliates around the nation, as well as on the national Weekend Today Show, and the New York Non-Stop channel. Shortly after the birth of her first son, Primo, Greenleaf started hosting Talk Stoop. The show now airs in the top nine markets, and between broadcast, digital, and out-of-home platforms, Talk Stoop is viewed nearly 12 million times a week.
Greenleaf endorses LUST, a small accessories line with the slogan "Look Up Stop Txting" that endorses awareness of the people in the world and living in the moment.
- "Cat Greenleaf". WME-IMG Speakers.
- "Talk Stoop". NBC New York.
- Bazilian, Emma (2013-06-23). "Cat Greenleaf's Talk Stoop Moves to Indonesia From Taxi TV Losing her anonymity". Adweek. Retrieved 2013-10-18.
- "Cat Greenleaf's had a strange career". CatGreenleaf.com. Archived from the original on 2013-10-19. Retrieved 2013-10-18.
- Greenleaf, Cat (2010). "ABOUT US « Lustbklyn". Lustbklyn.com. Archived from the original on 2013-09-19. Retrieved 2016-01-03.